Marketing Website: www.smdhr.com
Date: July 2016 to Present
Role: UX Designer and Frontend Developer
Technologies: VB.net, HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Custom Web Fonts & Icons, TFS, Atlassian, GIT
SMD HR is a human resources application for large businesses and corporations to create employee surveys that can analyze and track employee satisfaction and progress.
Worked on a remote team of four as the frontend developer and designer to update a VB.net application using the Foundation framework. We redesigned an outdated framework to a responsive, modern, and user-friendly application.
- Creating user-friendly workflows and modern clean high-fidelity mockups.
- Creating web-fonts for custom icon designs.
- Doing rapid prototyping to show client custom options in test site.
- Converting high-fidelity mockups to responsive HTML and CSS designs using the Foundation framework within VB.net applicaton.
- Integrating old code with new code by removing table layout to a new responsive framework.